Most embarrassing moment!

Not so much my em,barresing moment but it was embarressing for the person involved.

As a former nightclub doorman i have ssen many things that could make you blush and quite a few that could mmake you hurl. This story is one of the latter and I apologise in advance

Come closing time at a very famous Australian chain bar in Birmingham, I was clearing the toilets af the straggling customers. In the ladies after everyone departed I realised that one of the cubicles was locked. So I perched myself on the adjoining toilet to enable me to see over the partition. Upon looking into the cubicel I find the following. A young lady in her early twenties asleep on the loo. Knickers round her ankles, she has also been sick, however the vomit is nicly perched in her underwear. My colleague and i decided to wake her up without knocking the door down so as to avoid startling her. So we went and got a pint of water which was mpassed to me to tip over the cubicle wall. So I clamber back onto the toilet and proceed to tip the water over the poor girl. At which point she comes too.

"Sorry hun were closed" says I

"Ok no probs" says lady.

Then the unthinkable without checking she yanks the vomit filled undies up takes two steps out of the cubicle, realises what is going on bursts into tears and runs out the front door. My colleague and I are laughing so hard that I fall off the toilet that im standing on into him breaking his wrist.

hehehehehehehe

She came back the next week.

Not so much my em,barresing moment but it was embarressing for the person involved.

As a former nightclub doorman i have ssen many things that could make you blush and quite a few that could mmake you hurl. This story is one of the latter and I apologise in advance

Come closing time at a very famous Australian chain bar in Birmingham, I was clearing the toilets af the straggling customers. In the ladies after everyone departed I realised that one of the cubicles was locked. So I perched myself on the adjoining toilet to enable me to see over the partition. Upon looking into the cubicel I find the following. A young lady in her early twenties asleep on the loo. Knickers round her ankles, she has also been sick, however the vomit is nicly perched in her underwear. My colleague and i decided to wake her up without knocking the door down so as to avoid startling her. So we went and got a pint of water which was mpassed to me to tip over the cubicle wall. So I clamber back onto the toilet and proceed to tip the water over the poor girl. At which point she comes too.

"Sorry hun were closed" says I

"Ok no probs" says lady.

Then the unthinkable without checking she yanks the vomit filled undies up takes two steps out of the cubicle, realises what is going on bursts into tears and runs out the front door. My colleague and I are laughing so hard that I fall off the toilet that im standing on into him breaking his wrist.

hehehehehehehe

She came back the next week.

yuk yuk andd yuk!

think you win the prize for best story!

i'd say mine was last friday. got back from the milburn gig absolutely wet thru to the skin and hammered! took my clothes off, put them in the washer, went to go upstairs and there's my gran and her mate, sat on settee, and there's me, starkers!!!

A dentist one for me too.

I was about 19 and I went for a crown. I had to have 3 injections to numb my huge gob and the little red headed receptionist was chatting nicely to me as I was waiting.

As I was having the crown fitted I plucked up courage to ask her out, and when the gob doctor had finished, I went to her desk to make another appointment and ask her on a date-which I was SURE Id get a yes.

She made me an appointment and I took the card off her and said "Erm. I was wondering if-"

She said "yes?"

I then belched, I mean BELCHED a full blast atomic window rattler right into her face!

I left quickly.

I was walking through the park with my dad when I was about 15 years old and I decided to be a smart arse and spit out my chewing gum and kick it, unfortunetly for me as I kicked out the skirt I had on didnt open so wide so I whipped out my other leg and landed on a heap on the floor much to the amusement of my dad.

I have a million embarrasing moments!

The most embarrasing has to be my mum walking in on me having sex :blush:

Second will be - thinking I was all clever at school and climbing up the hill instead of the steps to the building - in the snow!! And slipping halfway up and not being able to get up and just sliding down the snowy sludgy hill trying to grab onto grass. I was only year 8 and got the **** took outta be for ages, my trousers look like I'd pooed myself :hihi:

And only a few weeks back I dropped my purse in Tesco and it must have had a few quid in pennies and they went everywhere, and I didnt care about the money cos obviously they were pennies but had to pick everyone up with 2 rather sexy shop assistants helping me! Oh the shame!

Worked as a dj. Hosted a stag night had to try and talk face to face with a naked stripper to decide which stripper in order of apperance. The stripper was about 5ft, I am 5'10. Tried but couldn't talk:hihi: face to face.

Archived