Most embarrassing moment!

I had a good one yesterday. I'd had a hard days shopping and was starving hungry. I went into mcdonalds and asked for a whopper. The guy behind the counter said "one happy meal"? and I said really slowly "No, a whopper meal please"

what a nutcase I thought, typical mcdonalds worker, course I realised then what I'd said.....and very meekly ordered a quarter pounder. (which was rank by the way)

I felt such an idiot. I'll be asking for a knife and fork next time too!

ooh ooh just thought of another one. years and years ago I had just started singing. One of my first gigs was at a pub in Rotherham with a make shift stage. It was 2 big squares of wood balanced with beer crates over a corner seating area. I was strutting about singing madonna ( like a virgin) thinking I was the bees knees, when my stilletto boot got stuck down the centre of these two planks of wood. I fell backwoods with legs splayed akimbo. How very flattering. But I kept on singing through the laughter......oh, the shame!

• 4 months later...

New years eve I thought I would pop in to Tesco to do a bit of food shopping in preperation for the night ahead. In my haste of gettin it done as quick as poss I somehow managed to lock my keys in the car :o As you can imagine the colour drained from my face and all I could do was peer through the glass at my keys happily sitting in the ignition.

Luckily tescos phoned the RAC who were amazing, they came within 15mins of the call and it didn't cost me a penny.

What is the funniest or most embarrassing thing you've done lately? :D

At the works Christmas party, as part of the games I was volunteered to participate..

It was like an obstacle course, and after I span round the cane 5 times I went off in completely the wrong direction head first in front of hundreds of people :blush:

Still, came second and won some wine which numbed the pain :D I was badly bruised for days after!

Falling asleep at our house party and having part of my eyebrow shaved off.

I didn't notice the next day and my housemates didn't tell me until I spoke to someone on the phone.

"Hows your eyebrow by the way?"

"Erm....what do you mean" *rushes to the mirror* "Dammit!"

My face was red......:blush:

Was stayin at a mates house after a boozy night and me and me mate got home and he had no keys. The girlfriend was in bed and he decided to throw stones at the window hoping she would hear. After about 10 minutes of throwing stones and cursing and swearing and no answer, decided to clibb up a drainpipe and knock on the widow. Me mate tried and kept fallin off so I had a go and the pipe came away from the wall. We eventually got the girlfriend up and then went to bed and came down in the morning went to work and noticed next doors drainpipe about 18 inches away from the wall. Luckily they were on holiday and me mate said when they came back he told them it had been really very widy in Sheffield.

Was stayin at a mates house after a boozy night and me and me mate got home and he had no keys. The girlfriend was in bed and he decided to throw stones at the window hoping she would hear. After about 10 minutes of throwing stones and cursing and swearing and no answer, decided to clibb up a drainpipe and knock on the widow. Me mate tried and kept fallin off so I had a go and the pipe came away from the wall. We eventually got the girlfriend up and then went to bed and came down in the morning went to work and noticed next doors drainpipe about 18 inches away from the wall. Luckily they were on holiday and me mate said when they came back he told them it had been really very widy in Sheffield.

ahhh so it was you who did my drain in then mr incognito!

Embarrassed myself on new year's eve somewhat. I was in a bar in Huddesrfield and toddled off to the toilets which were right in the centre of the room, opposite the bar with a big sign saying "WASHROOMS" (in the plural!) above them. Walked in, saw a man with his willy out, thought nothing of it (unisex toilets are so common these days...), kept walking and then heard the dreaded words....

"This is the men's, love"

I know, I know, we've ALL done it. But I was stood there, not even drunk at this point thinking, now I have to walk out! And everyone will see!

Briefly considered confidently striding out and running to the ladies in the vain hope no-one would have noticed but they did. And everyone by the bar clapped. And my friends all laughed too. Bah.

Archived