Most embarrassing moment!

• 3 months later...

Whats your most embarrassing moment.

One of mine is when I slipped down the steps on a bus and landed on my backside at the bus exit.

Very embarrassing..

Aother is when I can't get my foot out of the pedal on my bike due to having clip ons, and therefore hit the deck.:blush: :blush:

Try this link.

wwwembarrassing.us/index.htm

had one on fri night when i saw my mates boyfriend and went over and chatted with him for a couple of mins before i realised it wasn't him at all and he had no idea who i was - he just thought i was chatting him up!!!

worked though !!!! :hihi:

Originally posted by Cycleracer

Whats your most embarrassing moment.

One of mine is when I slipped down the steps on a bus and landed on my backside at the bus exit.

Very embarrassing..

Aother is when I can't get my foot out of the pedal on my bike due to having clip ons, and therefore hit the deck.:blush: :blush:

Try this link.

wwwembarrassing.us/index.htm

Ha...I've done something very similar in the grounds of Chatsworth...having confidently done a 30 mile off road loop with my new clipless pedals, I bombed it down the grass banks towards the main road through Chatsworth...got to the end, very pleased with myself but forgot I was clipped in and just toppled over while a big line fo cars drove past very slowly all looking and laughing. :hihi:

I went a*** over t** on the stage at the school christmans concert.

I was stepping down off a platform with my tuba. I put my foot on the edge of the platform and went flying - me one way, tuba the other and it made an absolutely fearful crash!!

There was just an eerie silence in the audience. I think it would have been better if they'd laughed. I guess they may have been worried I hurt myself - it was only injured pride though!

I was playing my solo in a packed concert hall, with Princess Anne in attendance and the bridge of my cello collapsed. Strings and tears everywhere.

I was only 12 :( I was utterly devastated! Thankfully the conductor brought the rest of the orchestra back in pretty quickly so the silence wasn't too agonisingly long!

Archived