Shambala 2010 - anyone going? Anyone want to?

Shambala (UK) is a small, diverse and lively festival, famous for its warm atmosphere and unexpected surprises.

http://www.shambalafestival.org/ check it out. Loads of Sheffield people go, but it's not advertised so quite possibly you won't have heard of it.

It's the August bank hol weekend - a tent and a desire to have a good time is a necessary!

If you're interested in going and then meeting up (either as a single or as a couple/group) either pm me or post on the thread.

I'm sure we can arrange transport between us if you don't have any. :)

It's Northamptonshire. The exact location is a secret ;) but you get to find out when you get your tickets. And no, I'm not being evasive - it' s in the middle of nowhere, but you follow the map and the markers and suddenly you find yourself there!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to go - I have a ticket but was dreading going alone, I'd love to meet up with some friendly people. I will be going by the coach they're laying on, from Pond St - but after that, ? I guess I set up my tent, then go wander - but so much more fun to hang out with people!

Will pm you SHsheff.

Archived