Oh Dear..Oh well

Having just sent a complaint to an organisation (quite an erudite one if I say so myself) I decided to look us the aims and objectives of their corporate arm and include them as reference... then got slightly more carried away and decided to not only send this to the coal face worker but to the chief exec of the board of trustees et al.

Having looked him up he seemed to be a Lord... Great.. I could send him a direct email through theyworkforyou.com. So having sent him the full tome of my little irritation... along with some organisational advice (consultancy?) I clicked send...... and received this message:

Your message may be slow to deliver, because we do not have a direct contact address for Lord Harris of Peckham. Instead we are sending the message via the House of Lords fax machine.

:hihi: That made me chuckle when I imagine how this will will be delivered to him...maybe with coffee on, bit of chocolate brownie, take a few months if at all.

anyway, that's my entertainment for the day.

The House Of Lords has a fax machine?

And Lord Prescott (he of no-titles-and-flunkery), of course...

I know, great isn't it? They have one fax machine for "The Lords". I so wish I could see it. Does it have its own room? Who is in charge of the fax roll? Do they have to stand by it waiting from important faxes and run around the House of Lords in trainers and "american tan" tights delivering them?

Endless possibilities for the imagination

Archived