Barbwire supplier ?

all i know i go up foxhill road off hallifax road and turn off by the old church..follow the country lane.to his farm.it says on his gate general dealer...and he sells every thing.from wood,nails,ect and he only closes when its dark

Cheers mate thats great ill go up and have a look what he has as i need fence post ect so may sort few other things out i need :)

im sure Steptoe and son was based on him :hihi::hihi:

A top bloke though

Lol im looking forward to having a rummage now i love old junk yards, yer never know what you made find lol , apart from junk , im working on a new garden desighn on my new house , so it may give me new ideas :hihi:

Lol im looking forward to having a rummage now i love old junk yards, yer never know what you made find lol , apart from junk , im working on a new garden desighn on my new house , so it may give me new ideas :hihi:

he has EVERYTHING in his yard , and i mean everything . if he aint got it , it dosn`t excist.:)

he has EVERYTHING in his yard , and i mean everything . if he aint got it , it dosn`t excist.:)

Your not wrong lol , ive just got back he wasnt there but his wife gort me what i wanted , and damm he has the lot lol , i got my barb wire £5 for a big roll , and i also bought 5 , 5mtr lenghs of decking for £7.50 each , bloody bargain , now i know he has loads of timber " joiners paradise lol " and makes fences ect im doing a list of what i need for my nxt trip nxt week lol , and chhers everyone for pointing me in that direction :)