Barbwire supplier ?

He also has a "shop" at Malin Bridge, near to the Malin Bridge pub ....... only open Saturday/Sunday that is where he probably was today when you called.

Ahhhhhhhhh that prob will be right , whats the shop sell !

Ahhhhhhhhh that prob will be right , whats the shop sell !

Well .... the sign above the window says "hardware". The shop is crammed full of everything, mostly second hand stuff. When he is open the driveway at the side is full of things and you can never see through the shop window ...... take a look at the link below.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=holme+lane+sheffield&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Holme+Ln,+Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.400082,-1.509998&spn=0.002277,0.004823&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.400107,-1.509858&panoid=FrKHtWm-Rp4FTJZBG568Lw&cbp=12,308.05,,0,7.5

Well .... the sign above the window says "hardware". The shop is crammed full of everything, mostly second hand stuff. When he is open the driveway at the side is full of things and you can never see through the shop window ...... take a look at the link below.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=holme+lane+sheffield&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&hq=&hnear=Holme+Ln,+Sheffield,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.400082,-1.509998&spn=0.002277,0.004823&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.400107,-1.509858&panoid=FrKHtWm-Rp4FTJZBG568Lw&cbp=12,308.05,,0,7.5

Haha i see what you mean , i may pop in nxt week and have a nosey , cheers mate

Your not wrong lol , ive just got back he wasnt there but his wife gort me what i wanted , and damm he has the lot lol , i got my barb wire £5 for a big roll , and i also bought 5 , 5mtr lenghs of decking for £7.50 each , bloody bargain , now i know he has loads of timber " joiners paradise lol " and makes fences ect im doing a list of what i need for my nxt trip nxt week lol , and chhers everyone for pointing me in that direction :)

Told you . didnt i . :hihi:

He is a national treasure. over the years he has save me loads of money ,and time in hunting stuff down ,as a quick visit to his farm usually resulted in getting what i was after.

Told you . didnt i . :hihi:

He is a national treasure. over the years he has save me loads of money ,and time in hunting stuff down ,as a quick visit to his farm usually resulted in getting what i was after.

You was spot on mate ill deffo be going to him in future . cheers

Don’t shoot the messenger but …………

Police Advice

The police advise against the use of such methods of intruder prevention due to the risk of legal action if someone is injured. Of course, it is not only intruders and trespassers who risk being injured by barbed wire or broken glass. Householders owe a much greater duty of care to anyone on the property with permission including guests and people who have implied permission, such as the postman. Consider the danger posed to any children who may be visiting the property. If a child was injured after climbing on a wall in which broken glass is embedded, the householder is very likely to have breached their duty of care.

If in doubt about the use of any intruder deterrent method, householders should seek the advice of their local crime prevention or crime reduction police officer.

Cheers mate appretiated but my garden backs onto woods so if any one enters over my back fence its for 1 thing , THIEVING .. So my motto is enter at yer own risk and my home is my castle lol and better to be caught by barbwire than me :hihi:

I have Razor wire along the back edge of my garage roof after 3 attempted break ins to my garage , where the thieving scum climbed over the garage from behind as so not to be seen fron the road.

Hence why i now have razor wire stopping a 4th attempt.

where did you get the razor wire from

We are looking to upgrade our secruity and razor wire the top of our fences to our recovery yard

any info would be good..... I think barb wire just doesnt cut it

i used to work in demolition ,and i claimed a load of it from a job i was working on a few years ago .

Edited by Dogs Of War