Broken Beats in Sheffield

iffypop

Bully! Got your CD man.. Amazing!! Cheers muchly, will be in touch about putting them pon the iffy.. Thanks again m'man.

Jeff Mills?!?

Oh man, I grew up with that CD of him at the Liquid Rooms in Tokyo, i'd go and see him purely incase he played some of the oldies!

Everyone go to http://dubstep.blogspot.com/ to download J Da Flex radio shows in glorious MP3!!

edit: sorry about the amount of !!!s, I just a bit excited today.

BRINGITON: 14th October mate (check this ).

Might hot-step it down there me sen.

I see Danny Mager is going to be resident down there too... he's a bad man! :D

Iffy: glad you liked it man!

I can also recommend http://www.blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.com for loads more dubstep and grime mixes from Hatcha, Plasticman, Kode9 and all those grimey chaps... :cool:

Be funny to see Benji B back to back with Pete Tong. Can't knock the tong tho'....in his time he's broke a lot of acts and was one of the original jazz funk/soul Djs !!. Does play a load of ****e now tho. (contradiction spotters)

Iffy - u get them Cds - hope so cos if not that's my nan's WH Smith's vouchers and them cds have gone missing and that's exceptional thievery even by Royal Mail standards.

Danny Mager is a bad man. He tortures small woodland creatures, eats domestic pets and enjoys putting ground up old ladies fingernails into guests' cups of tea.

Benji B - we had him play twice at phonetics...does play the more soulful broken stuff and deep housey style stuff with a bit of nu-soul thrown in. Worth checkin.

I too preferred Jay Da Flex's show. Love a lorra broken but like the iffy one prefer the heavier stuff.....

There's bits going on at The Tuesday Club. Bugz played last year and you can expect smatterings of broken in the future.

Da man like dem Stoat man dem man man Ali H is always dropping tasty chunks of brukbeat (as Welchie used to call it) dubstep, hiptronica and other nice things in his almost weekly appearances.

For those who like it a little bit darker on the dubstep side of things, heard a rumour that Vex'd would be at a forthcoming C90. That promises to be tasty.

Archived