Broken Beats in Sheffield

iffypop

Fopp in manchester stocks a little bit of these.

Also big apple in croydon but i've ordered from these and their website seems to have disappeared.

Piccadilly Manchester has a bit too.

I'll play a little bruk tunes tonight "Common Ground upstairs @ Sharkeys" not too much mind!

Originally posted by iffypop

:thumbsup:

You up to much at the weekend Bulleh? I cant wait until Dubplate.Net reopens, there's always stuff you cant find ANYWHERE else eh. I wonder who runs it?

Easy Iff. I believe it was started by Mr. Kode9 himself..

As for this weekend, got to get promoting for me new night starting on Wednesday… “Gravy Train” @ Bar Matrix… It’s gonna be a brimming hatfull of Hip-Hop, Funk, Broken-Beats, Soul, Disco and some quality RnB. ;)

Better get a thread up on here, eh? Soon as I know what the drinks deals are…

What you up to?

Promoting all weekend? Oh man the amount of weekends lost to getting wallpaper paste on your best shoes and no sleep 'till sunday night.. eek, dont envy you! :P Make sure you slip a notice here an' all, its just started, so quiet, but it cant hurt! You dunna even need to register.

Dont think there's much on my agenda this weekend.. I spent all my beer money midweek so prolly just stay in playing.. records, ps2.. same old student weekend. Crazy as!

Originally posted by Bully_Beef

I can't believe they binned J DA either! He was the baddest thing on 1xtra, the only guy keeping up the links between all the different styles spawned from the Garage scene.

Naughty naughty 1xtra:gag:

Spot on.. :loopy: Total madness!

Archived