Is Raoul Moat a modern day anti-hero?

The real autopsy results of both men will show that they were killed with a single shot from a high-powered, German manufactured Mauser, the weapon of choice among former members of the French Foreign Legion. This has got Jonathan Aitken written all over it

You are obviously another one who is in desparate need of help. :loopy:

You also have the inbeetweenies who just thrive on this...an insatiable need for something to fill their lives with...something to get off on. What about them Fareast...how do we cater for them? My guess is "Dogsofwar" isn't unique and there are hundreds of thousands out there waiting to be salivated. Lots and lots of screaming for blood with DM in one hand and the tity Sun in the other watching J Kyle.:hihi:

Mad people entertained by a madman.

I make no appologies for being happy to see this animal dead.

An eye for an eye my friend .

Do ALL families mourn the passing of ALL family members ? From my own experience, plus a bit of shrewd guesswork, I would imagine some families are only too glad to get shut of certain members. Very few would admit it, of course [ not PC ! ] but I think there are more crocodile tears around than we like to admit !

Do ALL families mourn the passing of ALL family members ? From my own experience, plus a bit of shrewd guesswork, I would imagine some families are only too glad to get shut of certain members. Very few would admit it, of course [ not PC ! ] but I think there are more crocodile tears around than we like to admit !

Where there's a will there's relatives.;)

Well pointed out, Samuelk ! Plus, it 's amazing how wonderful people turn out to have been, once they 've handed in their dinner plate ! I mean, I know we are not supposed to speak ill of the dead------and all that----but a lot of those who have met an untimely end were obviously only one step removed from sainthood !! Just one more spin-off from the Nanny Society, a society in which everyone dances round maypoles all day, everyone is of equal worth, no-one should suffer any pain or physical punishment [ no matter how much THEY have dished out ], and we all have smiley faces and hum ' The Sound of Music ' all day.

also a human being with family and friends that love him and will mourn for him halibut...

Yes. They'd probably be quite happy if the press didn't keep reporting his grim descent into a figure to be pitied and ridiculed.

Of course not. Did you see or hear the interview with Moat's brother?

I think he seemd very genuine.

I make no appologies for being happy to see this animal dead.

An eye for an eye my friend .

Some of your posts give me a déjà vu feeling, I can't think why?

An eye for an Eye my friend -its the only way to deal with pondlife like this

Archived