The school run!

12. When there is a big sign on the school gate, saying PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THE GATE,

go ahead, do it anyway, your on the school run.

Buy a bigger car then ram 'em. I did that much to my shame I had parked in my 4x4. A yummy mummy parked behind me for "a second" I peeped and beeped then slammed it into reverse and when after 5 minutes she didn't appear, reversed so hard it shunted the car back, did I care? No, do I regret it... no once again. Did i feel embarrassed once again no. ... would i do it again? Not sure really.(They migh call the police the next time!) Satisfaction feeling 11/10

17 . remember that even if you only live 200 yards from the school , under no circumstances should you make your bone idle fat kids walk to school and get some excersize. you should get the 4x4 out and cause as much congestion outside the school as possible.:rant:

21 remember ,when on the school run , you own the road and no parking restrictions or laws of the highway apply to you .

22 you will see yellow zig zag lines outside the school gates . where ever you see these it means that is a designated area to park your 4x4 BECAUSE YOU ARE ON THE SCHOOL RUN.

Archived