British Open Golf 2010

Paul2412

Does anyone else think that St Andrews is actually a very dull and boring course?

I don't know enough about golf to pass a sensible judgment. The players all seem to hold it as among their favourites; although that could be largely because of tradition. Most Formula One drivers count Monaco, the most ridiculous and boring course ever invented, as among their favourites.

Oosthuizen looking nailed on now to win. He's have to implode, a la Greg Norman in the Masters when Faldo won, for anyone to get close.

Four shots can be overhauled without it being your own fault, but I agree it's unlikely. If Oosthuizen cards a reasonably good 70, Casey has to shoot 66 for a playoff and 65 to win outright.

I recall an American golfer, whose name I forget, leading by six clear strokes after three rounds and shooting a 66 on day four, and he still lost because Duval, in second place, carded a 59.

i know what you mean, but nobody can ever take this mr innocent image anymore, he has proved to be a big fraud, i for one hopes he fails miserably

looks like i was right then:hihi:

Any chance on some one letting me know hopw to actually swing a golf club and hit the ball lol.

Does it take a lot of learning golf ?

nah its easy peasy. used to play quite often but since a bad shoulder injury i have not swung a club in anger. i got down to a 21 handicap. just have to make sure you keep your eye on the ball when hitting it. when some people start they swing the club the look straight forward to where the ball is intending to go, rather than at the ball

Archived