Stupid school receptionists

I received a letter from my sons school a couple of weeks back asking for the return of his school locker key. I could either have a refund, or give it them towards the school fund. Erm, let me think, tiimes are hard, so i think i will give it the school. NOT :loopy:. Anyway, my son took the key up to school personally in an envelope with the key and his name in it. Saturday, i received a note from school, saying, With compliments,

but we are unable to process the refund as you did not put the key in the envelope with the form.

So, i looked at the form, which was also returned, and the last line of the form, in block letters says,

PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED DANIELS KEY.

Now, is it me, or would you have to be totally STUPID to send the compliment form with the other 1 stating that? :loopy:

I was fuming, so they got a sarcastic letter back, saying,

With compliments

you did not receive Daniels key with the form, because if you look at the bottom of the form, there is a big clue why. And i wrote, clue number 1, next to the please note bit:hihi:

My daughter is at the same school I felt a bit bad for requesting a refund it makes you look tight doesnt it? I think that is the point they hope that by stating you can donate to the school fund it makes people feel guilty for requesting the money back!!

That must have been traumatising loopylou. Hope you have got over the stupid, stupid receptionists transgression.

These people should be the victims of random shootings just so that it would make people who have been so badly wronged, like you, feel much better walking around Tesco's with their precious offspring.

Are you absolutely sure, are you positively certain.....you are a part time blonde ?:loopy:

That must have been traumatising loopylou. Hope you have got over the stupid, stupid receptionists transgression.

These people should be the victims of random shootings just so that it would make people who have been so badly wronged, like you, feel much better walking around Tesco's with their precious offspring.

Are you absolutely sure, are you positively certain.....you are a part time blonde ?:loopy:

Grow up :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived