How to stop footy boots giving me blisters

genuine solution (assuming they're leather) - put them in a bucket of water for 10 mins to let the leather soften, and then put them on and wear them while running around a park. They'll dry out and the leather will re-form around your feet.

Always clean them after you play, and stuff them with newspaper to keep their shape.

If its your heals thats suffering just put plasters on where they rub until the boots bed in.If its the studs that are digging back up then you have the wrong boots for the ground conditions.Screw ins are no good in this baking weather & will force the stud the other way on the hard ground.My kids have a pair of soft ground & hard ground boots for this reason.I have seen a few 15 year olds with massive sole blisters because they want the latest boots that are no good on a park pitch because they are designed for premiership pitches that are like carpets with 6 inch of underlay.

Daz

Evening all

I recently bought a new pair of footy boots and they are giving me blisters.Anyone know what i can do to the boots to stop this happening.

Cheers

Lee

you're Wayne Rooney are you not? I've heard some excuses for your poor performance but this one takes the biscuit.

Archived