Where can i buy RC car fuel from

Im just wondering if anyone knows where i can get glo fuel from for my RC model , i havent bought any in ages and every where is closed down i used to use

cheers

Mark

Why don't you fly a kite instead read a book, and stop using nitro fuel which would be great for the environment :thumbsup:

Why don't you fly a kite instead read a book, and stop using nitro fuel which would be great for the environment :thumbsup:

give over! how much damage can a RC car do? its not even on the radar in the great scheme of things:loopy:

give over! how much damage can a RC car do? its not even on the radar in the great scheme of things:loopy:

Well since they fall apart every 45 seconds and need replacement parts all the time i would say they are on the radar :loopy:

Well since they fall apart every 45 seconds and need replacement parts all the time i would say they are on the radar :loopy:

your havin a laff mate, who says they need replacement parts? and so what I emit more gas from my ar*e than a RC car does!

Archived