Curry meal deal for £10.00.

Checked up on facebook and can anyone verify the actual meal deal at zeenat restaurant that is on offer at £10.00 for 2 meals 2poppadoms 2 starters, 2 curries and 2 sundries.sounds too good to be true.

why not just say that you are offering a meal deal rather than making out you have just come accross this fact?

virtually every post you have made is about the zeenat.

also desi just up the road have been doing the same offer for months but you probably are aware of this

u dont know till u try it :huh:

i have tried,

it also appears not to be as busy as the induz on a saturday night,i suppose this is the reason for the reason for the current offer of the £10 meal deal.

im not knocking the place as everybody has there own favourites.

does the owner or his son live on holywell heights?

It has been ages since I went to the Zeenat. The last time was with a group of firends who had a few pints first. One of the lads thought he would be brave and ordered a Phal curry which is mind blowingly hot.

He normally can withstand any hot curry but he couldnt do two forks full and looked like he was going to explode. We had to walk back home as he was sweating profusely and didnt want to get in a taxi. 10/10.

why not just say that you are offering a meal deal rather than making out you have just come accross this fact?

virtually every post you have made is about the zeenat.

also desi just up the road have been doing the same offer for months but you probably are aware of this

u sound as if u have notthing better to then follow me on sheff forum an yes the desi do do a similer offer they charge £12.95 allso yes the indus is a very nice restaurant.i dont no if any one of his family live @ hollywell. p.s get a life sad person:(

Archived