Curry meal deal for £10.00.

Checked up on facebook and can anyone verify the actual meal deal at zeenat restaurant that is on offer at £3.50 for 2 meals 2poppadoms 2 starters, 2 curries and 2 sundries, sounds too good to be true.

u sound as if u have notthing better to then follow me on sheff forum an yes the desi do do a similer offer they charge £12.95 allso yes the indus is a very nice restaurant.i dont no if any one of his family live @ hollywell. p.s get a life sad person:(

im not the sad one, your the one making out that you suddenly just found out about this fabulous place thats got an amazing offer on, when virtualy every post you make is about this place, and im not the only sad person who has pointed this out am i ?:rolleyes:

One of the best Indian restaurants in Sheffield has to be the Shimul Tandoori at Meadowhead.

Only caters for about 40 covers, but the food is 1st class. All their food is freshly prepared so the service can be a little slower than one would expect from this type of eatery. But who cares when the end result is spot on.

Generous portions.

Not cheap, but in my opinion, you get what you pay for.

And no - I don't work there - nor do any of my family. They say word of mouth is the best form of advertising.

I'll keep that one in mind, thanks for the tip, sounds good.

One of my dislikes with many curry places is the speed in which they seem to try and get you in and out. I like a breather and a drink between courses. Often they are puting your main course down when you are still eating your starter. Not good.

went to zeenats the other mondayfor the buffet not alot of choice but the food was spot on .

one minute you are saying food spot on the next it is crap. what did your wife an dauther not like about it(popadoms onion salad mint souce starters main course sundries) this forum has gone down hill recently thanks to people like you who just seem to hang around all day looking for things to have a dig at

:huh:

two differant times / one time i had it the other time my wife n daughter had it mine was spot on theres was crap.carton only half full on one curry the other curry there was only about 6 pieces of small chicken in it ,plus bargis wer cold ,ive spent alot of money at zeenats over the yrs so im entiteld to have my opinion ide say ,so next time read the post corectley before you start being clever ok mate.

Archived