Curry meal deal for £10.00.

i can smell the bull**** from here mate. if u ever been down then u would know no restaurant makes mistakes like u are saying especialy one that have been going so long. you say you have been going to the zeenat for along time could u not have brout this to there attention the day it happend am am sure as a valued customer they would have taken your view in to consideration an done something about it

Weve had zeenats a few times and I have to say its the best curry Ive ever had. Ive even converted my dad and he is VERY hard to please.

In fact, I think I may have one tonight :)

Keep it up Zeenats!!!! :love:

i can smell the bull**** from here mate. if u ever been down then u would know no restaurant makes mistakes like u are saying especialy one that have been going so long. you say you have been going to the zeenat for along time could u not have brout this to there attention the day it happend am am sure as a valued customer they would have taken your view in to consideration an done something about it

you are doing yourself a lot of favours arent you?:hihi:

Archived