LibDem Councillor says party faces being wiped out by Labour

You might like the idea and it might give comfort to perpetuate the lie but there is still no class war. The people and the other parties have worked all this stuff out. It's 2010, not 1920.

I reckon 'war' probably isn't the right word, but there certainly is a class divide.

When 85% of lawyers are privately educated, and a disproportionate number of Oxbridge candidates come from private school it shows that there is, and will continue to be a class divide in the future.

Guest sibon
Ah, but that is a very different suggestion isn't it? It's very odd that the Labour Party wants to perpetuate this alleged divide.

And equally perverse that the Tory party personify it.

You might like the idea and it might give comfort to perpetuate the lie but there is still no class war. The people and the other parties have worked all this stuff out. It's 2010, not 1920.

Even the Telegraph was warning the Tories against engaging in Class War in February...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/edmundconway/7312625/We-must-arm-ourselves-for-a-class-war.html

Dear artisan, there seems to be a lengthy post of mine from this morning that has disappeared. It would explain your query well and I'm somewhat bemused as to why it isn't there any more.

Archived