LibDem Councillor says party faces being wiped out by Labour

Dear artisan, there seems to be a lengthy post of mine from this morning that has disappeared. It would explain your query well and I'm somewhat bemused as to why it isn't there any more.

Perhaps you could try to explain yourself again?

And why you have chosen to discount offhand a reasonable view backed up by research, that the LibDems supported prior to the election and that according to them some Tories also support (indeed I seem to recall Cameron criticising Labour for increasing inequality).

If anything it is your views that appear to be from another era.

lib dems ????????????

agree with nick become a tory

ditch your principles

sell out

cut and run

just as he said it dosent have to be like this

vince cable sells out what else is up there sleeves sheffield will now get another taste of thatcher style class war its ugly but vert effective destrying hope and families along the way

Hmmm, I just see it more of them putting their party policies on hold for the good of the country.

Nick Clegg has done something admirable in jeopardising his political career in order to be a part of government and to make change, rather than sitting on the sidelines and criticising the current government. Anyone can shout from the sidelines, but it doesn't mean you'll be listened to.

Archived