Loud car & bike exhausts - should the police take more action?

I know this is sad but that picture is factually incorrect! The stickers on the back.....one says triple 40 dcoe (which are Webber carburrettors) & another sticker says fuel injection. Both do the same thing but in different ways. Cars have either but not both.

Me thinks that picture is a micky take?:hihi::hihi:

I know this is sad but that picture is factually incorrect! The stickers on the back.....one says triple 40 dcoe (which are Webber carburrettors) & another sticker says fuel injection. Both do the same thing but in different ways. Cars have either but not both.

Me thinks that picture is a micky take?:hihi::hihi:

It certainly is sad.

Actually the car does exist and belongs to an old bloke in Singapore who put all the bits and stickers on as a mikey take to the local chavs.

There's a Mk 3 Golf/Polo (I can't tell which) I've seen quite a few times around Southey Green which looks worse than that. It looks like it used to be dark blue, it has various unpainted off-white spoilers and bodykit parts attached. The front end of it is now silver.

Its obviously a chav's work in progress.

I'm sure other people will have seen it too, anyone got a picture?

There is an idiot who drives up Greystones Road, with an exhaust that belches out smoke and looks if its about to drop off. If you are reading this, get it fixed, or scrap the car. I am going to take your licence plate number and report you ... you are polluting the atmosphere big time. :rant:

Not to mention aggravating my asthma .. you stupid git.

Archived