Loud car & bike exhausts - should the police take more action?

Please don't confuse young boys in corsa's and saxos with large back boxes, with performance vehicles with straight through systems.

The first is there for bling and show, commanding respect on Morrisons carpark, the second is to get the car round the track faster.

if they took off some of their cheap Argos bling it would also reduce the weight of the car .:)

:hihi::hihi: they could leave it all at home and use yellow felt tips draw it on instead, it would probably look more like real gold as well

I think chavs in general are a waste of space so why can't they be forced to walk or get a bicycle instead of driving mummy's car like an idiot

Please don't confuse young boys in corsa's and saxos with large back boxes, with performance vehicles with straight through systems.

The first is there for bling and show, commanding respect on Morrisons carpark, the second is to get the car round the track faster.

Oh well how dare we confuse the two, are the track cars only used on the track then or do they to wake up people at 3AM

I wouldn't have thought the chavs went into Morrisions car park, the trolleys would command more attention than their cars

:hihi::hihi: they could leave it all at home and use yellow felt tips draw it on instead, it would probably look more like real gold as well

I think chavs in general are a waste of space so why can't they be forced to walk or get a bicycle instead of driving mummy's car like an idiot

After the ban on fox hunting i think we have found a replacement sport .

CHAV HUNTING

:hihi::hihi:

After the ban on fox hunting i think we have found a replacement sport .

CHAV HUNTING

:hihi::hihi:

i think this could catch on ,seeing as fox hunting is now banned - CHAV HUNTING

i think this could catch on ,seeing as fox hunting is now banned - CHAV HUNTING

This has got to be the best post ever posted on this forum

This could be bigger than football, and not just for posh people, it could become a family sport

And not just in the countryside, we could use cars to hunt them off the roads, stuff the environment, the bigger the car the better for this sport

This should have a thread of it's own, the PC brigade would have something to say about it but who cares what they say :loopy:

Archived