Loud car & bike exhausts - should the police take more action?

yes, because we are all criminals if we drive modified cars-idiot. there are many makes and models of motorbike's and quad's and some top of range cars that have extremely loud exhaust's as standard and nobody batter's an eyelid yet try to enhance your own car to something you would actually enjoy to drive and you **** off the "boring/lifeless/ignorant/cant stand to see anyone else happy police who think wearing a cap is terrorism :suspect:

wearing a Burberry cap is WORSE than terrorism :P

And you forgot to mention the stupidly loud stereo`s in these chav - mobiles . is there really any reason to be playing music ( well, most of its just a loud din) at the volume that it can be heard in the next town .

No ,i dont think so .

And you forgot to mention the stupidly loud stereo`s in these chav - mobiles . is there really any reason to be playing music ( well, most of its just a loud din) at the volume that it can be heard in the next town .

No ,i dont think so .

prime example.

now back to the original post, i agree that its wrong that people are woken at stupid O'clock by loud exhausts but its wrong that small minded people state that if your car is modified you are a chav.

i live on a road that is home to at least 7 or 8 modified cars that have engines no bigger than 1400cc and "boot" it past my house all times of day and night which on some occasions has woken my 3year old son YET i drive a subaru with a vortex exhaust system that i fitted to increase power and sometimes start work at 4am, but im considerate enough to realise that it'd be wrong if not selfish for me to drive round at daft O'clock in my car which results in me sometimes having to lend a friend's car or get a lift off a work mate when im working unsociable hours.

then small minded idiots start posting stuff about something they know nothing about, thats it rant over....

people state that if your car is modified you are a chav.

i live on a road that is home to at least 7 or 8 modified cars that have engines no bigger than 1400cc and "boot" it past my house all times of day and night which on some occasions has woken my 3year old son YET i drive a subaru with a vortex exhaust system that i fitted to increase power and sometimes start work at 4am, but im considerate enough to realise that it'd be wrong if not selfish for me to drive round at daft O'clock in my car which results in me sometimes having to lend a friend's car or get a lift off a work mate when im working unsociable hours.

then people start posting stuff about something they know nothing about, thats it rant over....

1. True

2. My idea of hell, i don't know how you can cope with that, but you are one of the 8 so i guess it's not so bad

3. Are you insured on this 'friends car' :suspect:

4. We know what we are talking about and mostly post factual comments

5. What happened to that excellent chav hunting thread, i think i have just found a street excellent for the first trial of the sport

No ,i dont think so .

i totally agree with this thread, i would say wearing a Burberry cap :loopy: is actually a form of terrorism

There really is just no need for these stupid stereo's they should be took of them by the police and smashed up for noise crimes, i think we should get to do the smashing

That first one must have cost a fortune in black electrical tape, I think only a chav could be amazed at the amount of skill and effort :loopy: that is clearly not put into these

How are these cars even legal :loopy:

Archived