ASDA cheaper than netto

for the last few week's I've been shopping at netto. spending £60 every week, and every time i go too the fridge i don't feel like eating any of it.its all crap! any way today went to asda spent £62 and got more choice than i can poke a stick at.just trying to say netto isn't cheaper and there food is crap?.well done asda:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

for the last few week's I've been shopping at netto. spending £60 every week, and every time i go too the fridge i don't feel like eating any of it.its all crap! any way today went to asda spent £62 and got more choice than i can poke a stick at.just trying to say netto isn't cheaper and there food is crap?.well done asda:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

Yes, BUT if Netto foods is horrible you will not eat it and so will not need to go shopping as you have lots of food in the fridge. This will save you money AND keep you slim!

Yes, BUT if Netto foods is horrible you will not eat it and so will not need to go shopping as you have lots of food in the fridge. This will save you money AND keep you slim!

...but if you throw the food away (and you WILL want to throw outdated Netto food in the bin) you will waste money.

paramour like the way you think!our lass could do with losing a few pounds?? netto next week:hihi:

i would say asda is alot cheaper than netto

i used to swear by netto, i liked thier food to be honest, but have now shopped at asda for last few years, as one time i decided to go back to netto for a change, i left the trolley halfway round, its double the price of asda.......one example is asda mayo, 38p very nice, netto mayo still nice but 98p:loopy:

i used to swear by netto, i liked thier food to be honest, but have now shopped at asda for last few years, as one time i decided to go back to netto for a change, i left the trolley halfway round, its double the price of asda.......one example is asda mayo, 38p very nice, netto mayo still nice but 98p:loopy:

lubylou,go back to asda.ibet you like it now? honest it's better!!

Archived