ASDA cheaper than netto

Are you all idiots?

You must know what you are buying before you buy it.

So you've got fridges full of food YOU bought in a shop but it's the shop's fault? YOU bought the stuff!

Is an ASDA egg better than a Netto egg then? How can Netto food be horrible? Can a Mars Bar bought at Netto be horrible but the one bought at ASDA delicious?

Your all <REMOVED> nuts!

I was wondering that too... Each to his own and all, but the veg and branded items at Netto are no different to Adsa - I have no idea why all these people are creaming themselves over Walmart, but it seems that Asda has a perverse hold on the hearts and minds of people 'round here...

I was wondering that too... Each to his own and all, but the veg and branded items at Netto are no different to Adsa - I have no idea why all these people are creaming themselves over Walmart, but it seems that Asda has a perverse hold on the hearts and minds of people 'round here...

I'm not too bothered about having a good standard of food but netto is badly run and has terrible hygiene problems if you ask me.

The one on manor top is terrible.

thats all very well but giving most netto shoppers choose to go there as there on a tight budget i'd hazard a guess that there not buying branded produce but more econermy/value produce instead that will of course differ supermarket to supermarket.

Netto to be fair did used to be good , but it has declined big time, they were famous for cheap decent brands, now there famous for selling produce which other bigger firms cannot get rid of.

Theres loads of places around which do similar to them, just think theres as much clutter in netto than there is actual food, next to a tin of beans theres a fire surround.

Mod Note

Please note that masked swearing is contrary to the site rules, if the word you want to use won't get past the automatic swearing filter then don't use it by trying to hide it with special characters, misspellings, text or leet speak.

Please note that if you continue to break the site's rules and terms of use we may be forced to suspend your access to the forum.

If you have a complaint regarding this warning then use the 'Contact Us' link

Never shopped at Netto myself, when I've been with my mum it all seemed to be foreign brands I've never heard of. At least Asda has a good range of own brand stuff which carries a money back guarantee
oh yes.go on asda

for the last few week's I've been shopping at netto. spending £60 every week, and every time i go too the fridge i don't feel like eating any of it.its all crap! any way today went to asda spent £62 and got more choice than i can poke a stick at.just trying to say netto isn't cheaper and there food is crap?.well done asda:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:
you will be pleased to kown then that asda have bought netto out.they are doing what tesco and sainsburys have done and making most of them into local shoppers:hihi:

Archived