ASDA cheaper than netto

for the last few week's I've been shopping at netto. spending £60 every week, and every time i go too the fridge i don't feel like eating any of it.its all crap! any way today went to asda spent £62 and got more choice than i can poke a stick at.just trying to say netto isn't cheaper and there food is crap?.well done asda:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

do you work for asda by any chance?

I shop at asda always have. A few times i've tried netto when we was a bit skint but its is really expensive and the veg isn't very fresh.

Who remembers the saying when the bags used to be yellow?

What's yellow and black and full of crap?

A netto bag :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I haven't read all the post's so if I say something someone has already said forgive me - Netto & Lidel have not been cheep for quite a long time, Netto is the worst with regards price increases - Bring back Morrissons that used to be in Darnall - I think even they are regretting moving out of the Village? I used to buy Frozen Pollack (fish) at around £1.90. in Lidel, today it's over £2.80.? in less than 12 months. I thought we were in a recession, if that's the case, why are our shopping bills going up?

• 4 weeks later...

For my Fruit and Veg Ive been using Lidl. for the past few weeks theyve been having extremely fresh uk grown stuff in at a fraction of the price of the others.

Caulis 39p and they tasted lovely.

I use Asda sometimes for a delivered shop but use Lidl for fresh fruit and veg.

For my Fruit and Veg Ive been using Lidl. for the past few weeks theyve been having extremely fresh uk grown stuff in at a fraction of the price of the others.

Caulis 39p and they tasted lovely.

I use Asda sometimes for a delivered shop but use Lidl for fresh fruit and veg.

i do exacly the same thing, do a massive monthly shop at asda then get weekley top up such as fresh veg and fruit ad milk ect from lidl

for the last few week's I've been shopping at netto. spending £60 every week, and every time i go too the fridge i don't feel like eating any of it.its all crap! any way today went to asda spent £62 and got more choice than i can poke a stick at.just trying to say netto isn't cheaper and there food is crap?.well done asda:clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:

Really? Every time I go to Asda my shopping bill keeps going up even though I usually buy the same amount of and the same type of food every trip.

Archived