Is this as despicable as I think it is?

I'm not scaring her, I'm informing her: to do it right (meaning, for a good chance of success), you have to either spend the time (learning/researching/planning/making representations), or hire expertise (which doesn't come cheap).

Firing off personal emails/letters etc. will likely have about as much effect as a chocolate fireguard (until and unless you actually issue proceedings). Firing off emails/letters by a legal firm comes at a cost.

Nice editing. Having done this one more than one occasion I speak from experience that while legal recourse is an option, it's not one I've had to use. Or are you going to argue that getting content removed is not successful? Ive been offering to help - why do you have such a problem with that?

In fact, after a quick google on the subject there are guides on how to do this for yourself some some good advice (and some not so good)

Archived