The body test 1

Just got back from a few test which i will share with all you health freaks.

Fasting test: All my results came back ''Excellent'' and added 10 years onto my life.

Body fat 17.5 - weight between 11 and half / 12.

Tonight i was 11.13 and my fitness levels are also excellent.

The only problem i have is my podge of a belly. My waist size went from 33 and a half to 35 in a month, even tho my size jeans are 32:confused:

This week i will eat 1200 kals a day and cut out the weekend takeaway to see if my body fat, waistline and calories drop.

Fasting test: All my results came back ''Excellent'' and added 10 years onto my life.

Body fat 17.5 - weight between 11 and half / 12.

Tonight i was 11.13 and my fitness levels are also excellent.

The only problem i have is my podge of a belly. My waist size went from 33 and a half to 35 in a month, even tho my size jeans are 32:confused:

This week i will eat 1200 kals a day and cut out the weekend takeaway to see if my body fat, waistline and calories drop.

How very interesting, just what I wanted to know

What does this mean?

weight between 11 and half / 12. ... The only problem i have is my podge of a belly. My waist size went from 33 and a half to 35 in a month, even tho my size jeans are 32:

Have you been eating lots of beans? I'm the same weight as you and am about 31 waist. To go up by an inch and a half in a month and yet still weight relatively little suggests you're full of gas!

That is an woefully inadequate amount of calories for an adult, especially if you are doing exercise, which I assume you are if your fitness levels are 'excellent' You do not need to lose weight if you are of a normal height and weight 11 stone. Sounds to me like you just need to tone up a bit.

Who had advised you to eat so little, and what are their qualifications?

That is an woefully inadequate amount of calories for an adult, especially if you are doing exercise, which I assume you are if your fitness levels are 'excellent' You do not need to lose weight if you are of a normal height and weight 11 stone. Sounds to me like you just need to tone up a bit.

I'm no expert, but if you have belly podge, wouldn't toning up simply build up the muscle underneath the podge rather than get rid of it? I thought the only way is to burn off fat all over the body.

How very interesting, just what I wanted to know

I think he's trying to impress the women...:D

What does this mean?

Have you been eating lots of beans? I'm the same weight as you and am about 31 waist. To go up by an inch and a half in a month and yet still weight relatively little suggests you're full of gas!

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

QUOTE]

Is this necessarily a good thing or can we vote on it? :loopy:

Archived