Maintaining perfect teeth.

-Invest in an electric toothbrush, not only is it easier to use, it gives your teeth a much more thorough clean.

-Using a mouthwash after cleaning teeth, this helps keep your teeth in good condition and also wards against bad breath.

-Make sure you clean your teeth after having a lot of sugary food, or try to cut down on them.

-Quit smoking, i really don't know why anyone would smoke nowadays.

-floss every so often

-visit your dentist.

I think theres a thread on here somewhere about flouride(could be doing more harm than good)

in fact its a poisonous chemical capable of "rotting" teeth and bones and causing brain abnormalities.

still i'm sure the government have our best interests at heart.

-Invest in an electric toothbrush, not only is it easier to use, it gives your teeth a much more thorough clean.

-Using a mouthwash after cleaning teeth, this helps keep your teeth in good condition and also wards against bad breath.

-Make sure you clean your teeth after having a lot of sugary food, or try to cut down on them.

-Quit smoking, i really don't know why anyone would smoke nowadays.

-floss every so often

-visit your dentist.

Excellent advice! Especially the bit about electric toothbrush. My teeth have needed a lot less intervention from the dentist every six months since i bought an electric toothbrush!

I have always been a regular visitor the dentist, but, due to numerous abcess's I have had to have extractions, I am very keen to hang on to the ones I have left!!! However careful you are, some people have naturally stronger teeth than others.

As we grow older all the bits and pieces that we are made of and take for granted in youth require a little higher maintenance. Not least of these bits and pieces are our teeth. How expensive it to keep perfect teeth into your thirties, forties , fifties and older? Are good teeth hereditary or provided by the dentist?

Ive always looked after my teeth. Brushing every night and morning, plus using an alchohol free mouthwash is the key.

Archived