Car headlamp problem

the headlight on the passenger side of my car keeps blowing. the driver's side is fine. is there an easy solution, and can i fix it? i have a pair of scissors and a roll of sellotape in my toolbox at the moment

Excellent advice as ever, Teuton; Tell me, are you an accountant? The reason ask is because the information you've just given is factually correct but piggin' useless. :)

To The OP: check the area where the wire goes into the bulb holder, it sounds like you're getting a short circuit so it could be a frayed wire that is touching the bodywork, wrap a bit of your sellotape around the break to insulate it as a temporary repair, use some proper electrical tape or replace the wire at a later date.

Yes there is a very easy solution to this

Sell the car and buy yourself a bicycle, you wouldn't have to fix the lights everyday and it would be great for the environment as well :thumbsup:

So you ride your bike with no lights on when it's dark? You are a real pillar of the community!

Archived