Would you join the army?

would you join the army?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. would you join the army?

everyone has a skills set, maybe in your world the individuals you talk about would be found wanting, and in the army you would be the one found wanting? i can not spell very well, but i am a paramedic. a sill that ook years to develope and is used 90% of the time to deal with utter scumbgs high on drugs. im sick of treating such filthy animals. at least in the army ill be helping people who have a positive use in this world.

Brilliant post:thumbsup:

I didn't think you were permitted to serve in two countries' armed forces.

I thought serving in the armed forces of one country disbarred you from serving in another's? (apart, I thought, from if you were a mercenary)

(forgive my dimness on this subject, but that's what I understood?)

Some of our guys joined other countries forces when my regiment was disbanded.

do it, best job i ever had.

Along with marrying my wife joining the army was one of the best decisions that I made.

Back then overseas posting were generaly brilliant, I joined in January, got married after end of basic training in May and was posted to Cyprus in June, my lovely young wife (see photo Christmas social in Limmasol Cyprus) joined me 6 weeks later resulting in two years of honeymoon plus I had the best job in the army.

33f9f5y.jpg

At the end of my time I was ready to settle down.

Archived