Would you join the army?

would you join the army?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. would you join the army?

basic training i remember it well, and junior tac, senior tac. only thing wales is good for.

lol wales is good for the fanny as well if you look in the right places :help:

Ive been in 6-7 years and done everything to try an forget basic training :hihi:

"Does Mr Smith in the munitions factory get paid to kill?"

He does and his boss sells death.

Well that means Betty working in Primark gets paid to kill.Coz she sold the clothes to Mr Smith, to enable him to go to work to make the bullets.We are all killers!!!In some shape or form.:P

The tax payer pays for the armed forces.The government merely process and hand it over to them.
So like I said the government pay them. The fact that we pay the government doesn't really change that.

As i said before,the army is paid to defend our interests
How naive! They serve the state, not you or me.

and may have to kill,if needs be.
Erm, yes, and that is what they are paid for.

Does Mr Smith in the munitions factory get paid to kill? Even though he only makes the bullets.
In a way yes, but a much less direct way than the man who pulls the trigger or gives the order.

So like I said the government pay them. The fact that we pay the government doesn't really change that.

How naive! They serve the state, not you or me.

Erm, yes, and that is what they are paid for.

In a way yes, but a much less direct way than the man who pulls the trigger or gives the order.

get a life, and get real. better still join up and learn the army and the others role is defense. killing is the last resort. wake up.

"Well that means Betty working in Primark gets paid to kill.Coz she sold the clothes to Mr Smith, to enable him to go to work to make the bullets.We are all killers!!!In some shape or form"

Betty makes clothes for Mr Smith to pick his nose in.

She is complicit -though for different reasons -just like me and you in killing and suffering around the world, just like you and me, she can't really find the energy to care.

Archived