Advice on north norfolk

I went camping recently near Cromer which was lovely. There was a nature park near by with loads of facilities, camping/ caravanning plus holiday cottages, leisure/eateries etc - http://www.forestpark.co.uk Didn't actually go but it looked nice. Also Norfolk seemed dog friendly, they are allowed on sections of most beaches and lots of exercising areas.

Well, you probably ought to learn how to speak Norfolk ... particularly if you're going to need directions to anywhere ;)

This might help you.

Thanks, Rupert. Useful, as we're off to Norfolk tomorrow. I became the object of scorn myself when I asked the way to Postwick. The woman shouted "Pozzick!" so loud I nearly came off my bicycle.

Now drive you steady, Bor! - And do ee do what I tell ee to do! ;)

Here're a few more for you.

Thanks for those - it took us ages to find the farm where we wanted to hire bicycles. Rushall, as it says in your wonderful list, pronounced over the phone Rooshll.

We were staying in a converted sluice mill and the sign on the stairs said : "Steady you down, Bor"

Great place, Norfolk.

Archived