Living with an alcoholic

I'm currently live with an alcoholic,although he's in denial,I'm looking for a place of my own,he's an x policeman ,with alot of anger ,g

hatred ,jealousy,an as a very cruel streak.he's abusiv ,violent,aggressive towards me.everytime I say leavin or go to family he either threatens suiside or me ,iv been to Womens aid an they can do little,iv rang the police they say it's a medical matter,I'm a prisoner ,no one wants to help ,he went on a drinks binge last week ,he kept sending tx messages sayin he was going to do the same to me as that man who was on the run last week who shot his x an boyfriend ,then shot hiself,I rang the contact from womans aid left a message ,no1 got bak to me,it's only a matter of time bfor he carrys out sum fatality , but no 1 wants to no

My bold

Absolute poppycock!! If he's violent, then it's their job to respond, it doesn't matter why he's violent.

Contact the police again and tell them about the text messages - say you'll forward them on to them, so they can see just what he's threatening. It's appalling that they think they can get away with ignoring what's happening to you.

i no,he thinks he can get away wiyh anything,he got a speeding fine the other week,he wanted me to lie saying i was driving ,i refused an said i would send for the photogrph evidence,you can imagine what i got next,i think the police should take responsibility for him ,as he says hes like he is cos of what he went threw as a policeman,but in my eyes its easy to blame everybody else for his actions aspeacially against me

i no,he thinks he can get away wiyh anything,he got a speeding fine the other week,he wanted me to lie saying i was driving ,i refused an said i would send for the photogrph evidence,you can imagine what i got next,i think the police should take responsibility for him ,as he says hes like he is cos of what he went threw as a policeman,but in my eyes its easy to blame everybody else for his actions aspeacially against me

I think you should get out, he sounds a pathetic excuse for man, blaming his own problems on you. Tell him to grow up up and get a life. i am sure it was not a bed of roses being a policeman but we all have things in life that are difficult, its just the vast majority people deal with them in a sensible way or seek help. By help I dont mean knocking anyone around or hitting bottle.

Citizens Advice may also help
they can ,they have a list of womens refuge centres that could put the op up until she finds a place of her own ,therewill be other women there who she can relate to and im sure it would be a lot of help

thanx for that shaz,i have two small dogs i need to home somewere tempory as well, i dont even trust him with them as he knows how much they mean too me,ill try that number you sent me

If you create a thread in the pet section I'm sure there's a few people on there who'd be happy to help with your dogs.

I'm currently live with an alcoholic,although he's in denial,I'm looking for a place of my own,he's an x policeman ,with alot of anger ,g

hatred ,jealousy,an as a very cruel streak.he's abusiv ,violent,aggressive towards me.everytime I say leavin or go to family he either threatens suiside or me ,iv been to Womens aid an they can do little,iv rang the police they say it's a medical matter,I'm a prisoner ,no one wants to help ,he went on a drinks binge last week ,he kept sending tx messages sayin he was going to do the same to me as that man who was on the run last week who shot his x an boyfriend ,then shot hiself,I rang the contact from womans aid left a message ,no1 got bak to me,it's only a matter of time bfor he carrys out sum fatality , but no 1 wants to no

leave him now, or live his life. your choice.

iv been trying to leave for so long,i av had no were to go,ive tryed everything,housing private rents, but private rents never accept pets,an i no its sad but theyve been my saviour these past few months,im pullin out all stops ,im trying my best to find somwere

Archived