Just for one day lets celebrate our faith

All your contributions are valuable and im greatful for them.

However if we could possibly stick to the way Cotton Top described my intentions for the thread in post 15 id be incredibly greatful.

Thank you all. :)

Why do you find it disrespectful?

Having been religious for many years and having a belief in a God not all that many years ago, I still see things from both sides. I still find it easy to put myself in the shoes of someone who is a believer and I would find it disrespectful if I were still one.

Having been religious for many years and having a belief in a God not all that many years ago, I still see things from both sides. I still find it easy to put myself in the shoes of someone who is a believer and I would find it disrespectful if I were still one.

And what happens when you 'put yourself in the shoes of a believer'? What is it that you find so disrespectful?

There are many different faiths around the world and many differing opinions on which one is the right one. But just for one day on one thread lets all share our faiths. Not to see which is the right one or the wrong one but just say what it is that makes your faith special to you.

My faith means im never alone. God is always thrre guiding me down the path of life to the day i can rid myself of these mortal shackles and be one with him.

He gives me strength on the days i have none of my own and courage on days mine is lacking.

Share your faith with us all.

Peace and love to you :)

Him ?

:nono:

Oh dear, what will the little women say when they come on here after the daytime tv has finished :D

Archived