Just for one day lets celebrate our faith

A pot's a pot and a kettle's a kettle, whether it's black or not is dependent on it's circumstances. A point I'm sure you're aware of bf.;)

I most certainly am, but sometimes the pot spills over and misrepresents himself, whilst the kettle spouts nonsense :D

Nice post Jew Boy, I have a faith, a belief of sorts. This planet is too beautifull for it to have all happened accidentally. When I was in hospital following cancer surgery one of the guys in there said 'funny, but we dont get many atheists in here'. We ALL prayed unashamedly while we were in there. The same guy said " atheists stay quiet on battlefields and cancer wards". He had a point.

Nice post Jew Boy, I have a faith, a belief of sorts. This planet is too beautifull for it to have all happened accidentally. When I was in hospital following cancer surgery one of the guys in there said 'funny, but we dont get many atheists in here'. We ALL prayed unashamedly while we were in there. The same guy said " atheists stay quiet on battlefields and cancer wards". He had a point.

Which is....?

Him ?

:nono:

Oh dear, what will the little women say when they come on here after the daytime tv has finished :D

Surely they'll be too busy in the kitchen to see it....

Just turned the kitchen TV off so I can plug in the iron and popped on here for a nosey.....I would express an opinion......if only I had one :(

Just turned the kitchen TV off so I can plug in the iron and popped on here for a nosey.....I would express an opinion......if only I had one :(

Im sure you do have one and i know its going to be as valuable as anyone elses.

:)

Ok, I do have an opinion. However, I have no religion or faith. I believe athiesm is under represented in the education system. Churches are interesting only from an archiatecture point of view and historical value. The catholic church should be kept well away from politics......there will that do? Back to the ironing...

Archived