Wasp Nest Problem

The only downside to destroying live nests that are very active is they will smell pretty bad when dead and decaying unless you get them VERY early alternative if you have left it late is let them be until they leave.

They will likely return next season though so be sure to get in early or even seal or powder the holes before they come back.

We regularly deal with these and include removal of nest where possible but only for existing clients and it usually costs more than £50 with removal.

Personally if they are not aggresive and you have left it too long i would leave be this time.

The only downside to destroying live nests that are very active is they will smell pretty bad when dead and decaying unless you get them VERY early alternative if you have left it late is let them be until they leave.

They will likely return next season though so be sure to get in early or even seal or powder the holes before they come back.

We regularly deal with these and include removal of nest where possible but only for existing clients and it usually costs more than £50 with removal.

Personally if they are not aggresive and you have left it too long i would leave be this time.

i think they have been there no longer than a week. i was thinking about doing what Glennis said and buying some spray, has any1 used it before, does it work? cheers

Archived