Levi gardiner the lazy lay about kid

Do you know what makes me laugh? All of you have the audacity to sit here and comment on the life of someone you have never met when I think standard of your own needs to be more looked into! What thrilling lives you must have in Sheffield to all spend your days sitting behind your computer screen talking to strangers on a forum, oh I envy the life you lead!

If you believe anything you read in the paper then more fool you, I didn't realise Sheffield was made up of such an uneducated lot. Levi Gardiner is nothing as to what this article makes him out to be. The fact that he is applying for jobs as we speak and has been applying for the last 6 months proves it, and I don't feel the need to defend him any more to people like you as to be honest your all laughable, god bless Sheffield!

oh and to " seadograwson "....before you start commenting on other peoples looks I'd love to see a picture of yourself. Maybe a picture where your outside and not sitting behind your computer screen like the secluded hermit you most likely are, get a life.

Do you know what makes me laugh? All of you have the audacity to sit here and comment on the life of someone you have never met when I think standard of your own needs to be more looked into! What thrilling lives you must have in Sheffield to all spend your days sitting behind your computer screen talking to strangers on a forum, oh I envy the life you lead!

If you believe anything you read in the paper then more fool you, I didn't realise Sheffield was made up of such an uneducated lot. Levi Gardiner is nothing as to what this article makes him out to be. The fact that he is applying for jobs as we speak and has been applying for the last 6 months proves it, and I don't feel the need to defend him any more to people like you as to be honest your all laughable, god bless Sheffield!

oh and to " seadograwson "....before you start commenting on other peoples looks I'd love to see a picture of yourself. Maybe a picture where your outside and not sitting behind your computer screen like the secluded hermit you most likely are, get a life.

Hi Levi's Mum, how ya doing? :hihi:

Anyone else see the irony right there?

Archived