Levi gardiner the lazy lay about kid

So, after partying every other night until 3am and his mum giving him cash, he said he quit his job to have fun, so WHY is he getting paid job seekers allowance????????

Another scum family never paying into the system, yet they can breed and get money from others who have paid into the system...it amazes me!

Do you know Levi personally?

I bet "seadograwson" does, or someone from the mirror.

It's really quite odd that someone would join a forum to attack someone they've never met, based on a storey from a rag that has zero credibility.

Check the post history, all other threads ignored. Something fishy methinks.

I bet "seadograwson" does, or someone from the mirror.

It's really quite odd that someone would join a forum to attack someone they've never met, based on a storey from a rag that has zero credibility.

Check the post history, all other threads ignored. Something fishy methinks.

i didnt join just to have a go at lazy mummy boy and no ha ha i dont work for the mirror its a crap paper ha ha i had over 20 posts but had to start again with a new user name as my old user name was not family friendly

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
just been in the paper to day that levi has come out and said hes gay it didn't surprise me at all you could tell he was bent with that hair do lol

Were you bullied by him as a child? You do seem fixated with him.

Archived