Help, Accused of benefit fraud

My bf isnt on benefits, He works full time and he does buy things for our son when he needs them, I dont need relationship advice as everything is fine, and as for my dog hes old and not well and i dont know how long hes got left so im not upsetting him or messing him about at this time of his life and the main thing is I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH MY BF! I live at my own property, My family are all this side of town, Ive grown up in this area, I feel safe here, I am not doing anything wrong, I wont be taking a solicitor with me as I have nothing to hide, they can come to my home, they can check what they want, all this is because of someones spite not because im doing anything wrong

And another thing, yes im out everyday, either at my bf's or my mums or shopping or my nans but i always thought your home was somewhere to live not a prison with clocking in and out cards, I sleep here min 5 nights a week. And to the moron who said the RSPCA should be contacted, Pm me you can have my home addy and send them because this dog is well looked after, his medical condition means i have to take great care in his diet and exercise, Some comments people put are very helpful and then some are just plain ignorant and stupid! next ill have the social services round checking on my child as i take him out daily

don't listen here, get a solicitor (I would suggest Howells in Heeley), do not answer questions under caution without legal advice, do not agree to be interviewed, make them do the work - this city will have an increase in unemployment beyond imagination over the next few years, all of us are under this kind of intrusive threat if we lose our jobs.

all the best and good luck.

• 3 months later...

All over now! Proved i wasnt doing anything wrong and that it was all the work of a twisted spiteful old man who couldnt get his own way, there should be something in place that stops innocent people having to go through this, I have lost 2 stones and felt ill since this started (3 months ago) ive been made to feel like a criminal and at the end of it all theres no apology or anything!

All over now! Proved i wasnt doing anything wrong and that it was all the work of a twisted spiteful old man who couldnt get his own way, there should be something in place that stops innocent people having to go through this, I have lost 2 stones and felt ill since this started (3 months ago) ive been made to feel like a criminal and at the end of it all theres no apology or anything!

At least you lost 2 stone.

Make sure you get a copy of any interview tape and any statements/paperwork and then get a Legal Aid solicitor.

It is taped on two tapes and one is sealed so that it cannot be tampered with and if you are charged your solicitor can then request that copy.

But remember that they cannot do anything unless they have evidence that you have committed a crime.

Archived