What would you do in Sheffield

Shabaranks

Thanks for the advice, just checked the rest of the forum and feeling a bit like an idiot s this topic been asked many many times... sorry for that ppl..

Im moving from London, therefore a bit of peace and quiet would be great.. will check the countryside for sure and will take my bike with me.. Any place where I could do some mountain / hill ride?

There are loads of places to ride bikes :) Try Wharncliffe/ Grenoside woods, and the Peak District is on the doorstep.

Welcome to Sheffield. You will love it. So much to do. You won't get bored, that's for sure. I moved back here a while ago, and it was the best thing I could have done. You know where you are with us Sheffielders. For the most part, we are a pretty good bunch!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else, now. There's no place like home.

good plenty of good bars, not so many good clubs.

The best places to go i would say is either west street or division street for the bars

Thanks for the info above, will check the places out. Not that clubbing person , but will be up for the bars, if not full of "kids", prefer to enjoy the drink without troubles..

good plenty of good bars, not so many good clubs.

The best places to go i would say is either west street or division street for the bars

Agree with the 'good bars, not really good clubs' comment but I like going to the bars on Eccy Rd (favourites are Walnut Club, Nonna's and Menzels).

Agree with the 'good bars, not really good clubs' comment but I like going to the bars on Eccy Rd (favourites are Walnut Club, Nonna's and Menzels).

thanks for the info will check out this 3 for sure, is there any specific day that you recommend to go or friday / sat only?

thanks for the info will check out this 3 for sure, is there any specific day that you recommend to go or friday / sat only?

Dunno - I'm old and boring so only really go out on Fridays (and then not often!) No idea what they're like the rest of the time.

Archived