Pub for nice Sunday roast near Wadsley Park Village

miaowwoof

Just been looking on internet and google maps and old horn pub is bloody miles away, right up loxley!! When I lived at crookes my family used to visit and we used to go to crosspool tavern. Obviously we have moved further away, last thing they want to do is go somewhere which is further away.

Admiral Rodney would be too far and as far as im concerned its way past that.

So please any suggestions which are NEAR lol

I absolutely cant believe there is no nice pub within walking distance or just a few minutes drive.

Try the middlewood tavern or park hotel.

Nearest to you and i believe both do food.

i dont know about sunday lunch cos ive not been in on sunday, but i had a really nice meal on a few occassions at top red lion in grenoside. its not that far from hillsborough by car. it was the best meal ive had in a pub for ages.Its just been taken over after being shut for a while and i think ther trying to make a go as a gastro pub. well worth a visit

the best I think is The Naggs Head at Bradfield / Loxley. To be honest I think the Blue Ball is all frozen stuff. Its opposite the Rhingold Nursery. The other menu there is delicious too and they do real ales and REAL chips Enjoy.....

Archived