Neeed A Good Restaurant

wheateruk

not bothered what i eat because ill try everything once i just know i dont like indian or seafood, i dont want to pay anywhere over the top as im still in college n aint that rich!!! went to a chinese restaurant in town before and it cost us all about 15-20 quid each just for main meal and a drink so i dont know if that was good or not.

Originally posted by wheateruk

not bothered what i eat because ill try everything once i just know i dont like indian or seafood, i dont want to pay anywhere over the top as im still in college n aint that rich!!! went to a chinese restaurant in town before and it cost us all about 15-20 quid each just for main meal and a drink so i dont know if that was good or not.

Which Chinese was that?

Hui Wei on Glossop Road is far cheaper and then there's the oriental buffets by the Crucible and near Ponds Forge.

to be honest i was rather drunk at the time as it was 11pm on my birthday, i know its somewhere near republic as thats where we were heading and i had to walk up some stairs to get there as it was above something lol sorry for the details

Originally posted by wheateruk

cool, i like italian food, i was thinkin about tryin that jumbos outside crucible because a few of my pals have said its quite nice

Yeah, it's about on par with No.1 Oriental Buffet down by Ponds Forge in terms of price and quality of food.

They balance out as No.1 is more spacious, but Jumbo has the advantage of not employing hordes of staff who tend to hover a little too close while you eat!

Archived