Faster than light travel will prove biblical world view.

An amazing breakthrough? According to Dr Lisle, the light from distant galaxies can be shown to have originated within the biblical timescale. Read Dr Jason Lisle's article here.

Is the known Universe about to be turned on its head?

I suspect not.

With the correct perspective 'everything' can be shown in the desired way, however, sticking a feather up one's bottom does not make one a chicken

I suspect not.

With the correct perspective 'everything' can be shown in the desired way, however, sticking a feather up one's <REMOVED> does not make one a chicken

Are you suggesting that this Dr's theory is suspect because of his association with chickens? I would have thought the 'Answers in Genesis' connection would have been more damaging than anything he could do with a feather.

I would dismiss out of hand any paper, from any author, who claims it will be "sent for expert peer-review" in order to be published in a journal which has no scientific standing. If he had anything of any genuine value he'd be sending his paper to every scientific journal in existence, and delivering a talk on the subject at Harvard.

Are you suggesting that this Dr's theory is suspect because of his association with chickens? I would have thought the 'Answers in Genesis' connection would have been more damaging than anything he could do with a feather.

I was unaware of this chap's association with poultry. I was suggesting that just because someone says that it is, doesn't make it so.

I was unaware of this chap's association with poultry. I was suggesting that just because someone says that it is, doesn't make it so.

I have a dear friend who has an association with rescue hens. This can only put the good Dr in a favourable light.

Another theory.....that's all it is and until proven that is all it will ever be. I have a theory that there are women with 5 boobs and no legs on a planet with 1/3 of our gravity, however it has not yet been proven.

And here we go again....wow humanity is getting boring

I would dismiss out of hand any paper, from any author, who claims it will be "sent for expert peer-review" in order to be published in a journal which has no scientific standing. If he had anything of any genuine value he'd be sending his paper to every scientific journal in existence, and delivering a talk on the subject at Harvard.

I agree completely with this. What he's announced means nothing until the wider world can scrutinize his theory, data, experiment and results.

Archived