Faster than light travel will prove biblical world view.

An amazing breakthrough? According to Dr Lisle, the light from distant galaxies can be shown to have originated within the biblical timescale. Read Dr Jason Lisle's article here.

Is the known Universe about to be turned on its head?

Can't you tell the difference between a scientific journal and fundamentalist twaddle?

Absolute tosh. So light suddenly uses the power of prayer to cross the vast interstellar gulf?

I think not!

There's a reason the light from distant galaxies hasn't reached Earth and it's pretty obvious why that is.

i doubt it, but i suspect the fool you have linked too needs turning on his head.

if, and its a big if, this wonderful theory ever appears it might be an entertaining read.

Guest sibon
An amazing breakthrough? According to Dr Lisle, the light from distant galaxies can be shown to have originated within the biblical timescale. Read Dr Jason Lisle's article here.

You have just made my computer dirty. Next time you link from AIG, please post a warning.

As for the research. It made me smile. Particularly this bit:

Scientific research takes time—a lot of time. A full-time research scientist might spend half a year or more working on a particular project, in order to write one technical paper about it. But that’s the way it has to be. Research must be thorough and rigorous

Indeed, research must be thorough and rigorous. I would imagine that one man might need more than six months to rewrite the laws of Physics.

Archived