B&Q No bristle loss paint brushes..PAH!

Did the instructions stipulate any methods of washing?

You know one bad or faulty product does not mean the seller is in some way knowingly selling faulty goods.

Take it back, I’m sure they will happily either refund your money or offer you a replacement. If they do not, then by all means come back and moan about them, but until then, at least give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to correct the problem.

Did the instructions stipulate any methods of washing?

You know one bad or faulty product does not mean the seller is in some way knowingly selling faulty goods.

Take it back, I’m sure they will happily either refund your money or offer you a replacement. If they do not, then by all means come back and moan about them, but until then, at least give them the benefit of the doubt and a chance to correct the problem.

The brush was only washed in water

If a paint brush can't take being washed in water then there is something wrong with the design as far as I am concerned.....or the manufacture.

It did stipulate on the package No Bristle Loss.

So as far as I am concerned I am free to moan about them.

The brush was only washed in water

If a paint brush can't take being washed in water then there is something wrong with the design as far as I am concerned.....or the manufacture.

It did stipulate on the package No Bristle Loss.

So as far as I am concerned I am free to moan about them.

It could just as easily be a faulty product or batch. Nothing is perfect in the world and mistakes happen.

I suppose you are so perfect you don’t even have a crack in your own backside :roll:

It could just as easily be a faulty product or batch. Nothing is perfect in the world and mistakes happen.

I suppose you are so perfect you don’t even have a crack in your own backside :roll:

If you have a problem with a post/thread then contact the help desk

Simple!

Archived