This mickey mouse government has no authority

Mod Note

Debate the issue and leave the personal digs out of it people, failure to comply with this warning may result in your posts being deleted and/or your access to the board being restricted

I always thought opinion polls were conducted by asking people their opinions... but it if helps you get through the day you can believe what you like.

By the way you could perhaps ask yourself about the £1 trillion of debt and an annual government overspend of £150 billion that the last government handed over when you question the extreme measure. I think you will find that most people in this country are intelligent enough to realise why cuts are being made. Hence the poll ratings.

It might have helped if your fanatical zeal hadn't rendered you incapable of understanding what I had said,

but I see you are spouting out the same stuff as you were six months before the election, and no matter what I say, that is what you will come out with in reply. Not much point trying to engage in a rational discussion with you then.

It might have helped if your fanatical zeal hadn't rendered you incapable of understanding what I had said,

but I see you are spouting out the same stuff as you were six months before the election, and no matter what I say, that is what you will come out with in reply. Not much point trying to engage in a rational discussion with you then.

I love you too. You might like to take note of the mod note above.

This present coalition is not a properly elected government and therefore has no authority. Despite this a few Tory MPs want to bring back torturing foxes to death for fun. Polls show that nearly 80 per cent of the country is against fox hunting but the Tories will ignore this because they think that their opinion is the more important one. Please sign and support our campaign. Cameron supports fox hunting please write to him and tell him how outraged you are.

http://campaignfordecency.org.uk/

Grow up! you will be telling us next that 80% of the public are against capital punishment!............another myth.

So you think you know something about it do you?

What was all that about in the 1970s when Kinnock was trying to purge the party of the lunatic fringe?

Yup - enough to know Kinnochio was taking on militant in the 1980's.

Did you get your history lessons from David Cameron?

And what makes you more of an expert on these things than the Bundersbank, the US Senate and our Govt?

Do try to put forward a credible arguement if you expect others to take you seriously. That can't be too difficult for even you to understand.

Here is a professor of economics to explain it for you:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/jul/21/keynes-economic-model-recession

Basically monetarist economics has been shown to be fundamentally flawed by the way the wheels fell off the cart. The last thing we need is to continue following an economics we know to have failed especially when we have been here before and have a model that explains and deals with crises like these....Keynesianism.

This present coalition is not a properly elected government and therefore has no authority. Despite this a few Tory MPs want to bring back torturing foxes to death for fun. Polls show that nearly 80 per cent of the country is against fox hunting but the Tories will ignore this because they think that their opinion is the more important one. Please sign and support our campaign. Cameron supports fox hunting please write to him and tell him how outraged you are.

http://campaignfordecency.org.uk/

I love this line:hihi:

So who does have authority? The queen? We didn't really have a choice did we. I'm guessing you would prefer labour in charge but they had a lot less authority.

Or would you prefer no government in charge-yep that would work:loopy:

Note: I agree with you on this point but you belittled it by the random rant preceeding it!

He was elected with 58% of the votes :huh:

You're wrong.

The electorate voted Brown out as PM in the last election, but not in, because he assumed control from Blair only after the 2005 general Election. At no point did he have a mandate from the electorate to be PM.

Archived