Ageing lefties in denial!

A leftie is someone with an once of compassion, a rightie is someone that things ++++ you I am alright jack.

So you are saying that Churchill was of the option " ..... you I am alright jack" :huh:

I think you have just effectively demonstrated your complete lack of understating of the British political system.

So you are saying that Churchill was of the option " ..... you I am alright jack" :huh:

I think you have just effectively demonstrated your complete lack of understating of the British political system.

:hihi:

I beg to differ.

So you are saying that Churchill was of the option

Nothing like a war to rally the troupes as Maggie showed.

What is your definition of Left wing? Which politician would best represent your view on leftwing politics?

You started the thread by askng if Lefties are in denial, surely if you want answers you should define what is meant by the term "Lefties"

You started the thread by askng if Lefties are in denial, surely if you want answers you should define what is meant by the term "Lefties"

A 'leftie' is someone only sees stateism (but not this sort, overthrown & up the revolution)..... not free market enterprise. Next question?

Archived