Dead Taliban Fighter Beheaded

A gurkha soldier who beheaded a dead taliban fighter as proof of identification in the heat of battle is now back in the UK awaiting inquiries.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?182955-Gurkha-ordered-back-to-UK-after-beheading-dead-Taliban-fighter.

So who would you rather have on your side,this guy or Moat?

I am not condoning this action,but the Gurkhas were given a specific task to do and maybe with what was happening in battle this soldier did what he had to in order to complete the task.

What a stupid question, you are an idiot.

I'd give the Ghurkas the same mandate that they always have had in all their previous wars in which they were feared and respected by our foes- to kill and maim with the same impunity as the enemy has? In this case it was different.

When one holds a magnifying glass to every soldier, whichever army or 'side', they all come out looking dirty and 'un-Christian'?

Oh that’s alright then. :roll:

but isnt there a difference?

the taliban are terrorists and so fight dirty

and the gurkas are part of one of the greatest fighting forces in the world, and so must be seen to be more civilised as i said above?

Archived