Dead Taliban Fighter Beheaded

Quote :This is considered a gross insult to the Muslims of Afghanistan, who bury the entire body of their dead even if parts have to be retrieved. (un quote.)

If this is correct then how do they manage with the suicide bombers who have parts blown all over??

Also another insult to have this gurka flown home for something he did following orders I just can't understand why its ok for one and not another.

What a stupid question, you are an idiot.

1: wtfs moat got to do with a question about afganistan??

2: i think the red tapes prolly got to do with we are and should be seen as more civilised (yes even in battle) than the taliban

Some people are trying to make moat out to be a hero or a legend.While this guy is truly a hero and may well be punished for doing his extremely dangerous job.Some people need to get their priorities right.

Some people are trying to make moat out to be a hero or a legend.While this guy is truly a hero and may well be punished for doing his extremely dangerous job.Some people need to get their priorities right.

theres been plenty of heroes and anti heroes over the years........NONE have anything to do with the subject of this thread just like moat

personally as i see the subject

if its part of his job that needed to be done then fair enough

if its extra and wasnt needed to be done, then it was un necessary and shouldnt be allowed as we do try to look more civilised than the enemy, even in battle situations

At least he was dead before having his head cut off. People like Ken Bigley didn't have that luxery.

Some, including his family would dispute that mj

Sorry link didn't work, but kens family think he was dead before being beheaded ,some think the whole thing was faked. if you can be bothered search-"Liverpool daily press,Ken bigley".

but isnt there a difference?

the taliban are terrorists and so fight dirty

and the gurkas are part of one of the greatest fighting forces in the world, and so must be seen to be more civilised as i said above?

It was more civilised, he was already dead.

Quote :This is considered a gross insult to the Muslims of Afghanistan, who bury the entire body of their dead even if parts have to be retrieved. (un quote.)

If this is correct then how do they manage with the suicide bombers who have parts blown all over??

Also another insult to have this gurka flown home for something he did following orders I just can't understand why its ok for one and not another.

We should send it back to them by first class post once the ID is done. If the posties are as bad as over here though it'll turn up too late for the funeral and I'll get put in their blue bin.

They could always drop it out the back of a Herc on a little parachute.

Some, including his family would dispute that mj

Sorry link didn't work, but kens family think he was dead before being beheaded ,some think the whole thing was faked. if you can be bothered search-"Liverpool daily press,Ken bigley".

Besides such an action will only infuriate the"enemy",i wouldn't like to be the next person captured by them.

Archived